Monday, April 27, 2009

Writer's Block



I am writing a paper on Akan funeral dirges. Normally a few videos from youtube can cure my writer's block; but alas, I am still currently 'blocked'. This blog isn't helping much either.

5 comments:

Randy Speed said...

"If you’re going to be a writer, the first essential is just to write. Do not wait for an idea. Start writing something and the ideas will come. You have to turn the faucet on before the water starts to flow."

- Louis L’Amour

Joanna said...

Hi Randy, thanks for the advice. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are our friend *cough* summer holm *cough* that loves secret names and non-blogs. Si? If not, my apologies...

Anonymous said...

Why do you think Randy Speed is summer?

Anonymous said...

Why do you think Randy Speed is summer?

Randy Speed said...

Nope. I'm someone else. Plus, I'm a dude.

I like secret names and I just read "Education of a Wandering Man" by Louis L'Amour