Oh my gosh that is so funny. I was watching it and for the first 48 seconds I was wondering what was so cool about it and why you watched it 30 times and then the last 5 seconds makes it all worth it. That was funny.
I am happy that I found you by the way. I am not officially keeping up with you dear Jo.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so funny. I was watching it and for the first 48 seconds I was wondering what was so cool about it and why you watched it 30 times and then the last 5 seconds makes it all worth it. That was funny.
I am happy that I found you by the way. I am not officially keeping up with you dear Jo.
You are so right, that never gets old!!
joanna! hi its amanda lines from the ward!!! im glad you have a blog, im going to add you to mine :-D see ya sunday!
ha.
Post a Comment