As my 4 readers are aware, I'm really damn good at guessing passwords (and memorizing numbers frontwards and backwards but I don't want to brag). It was like the gods on Olympus had already given away all their supernal gifts to the humans- mostly to Paris Hilton, cheerleaders, and twins, so they decided to give me one of the only gifts they had left: the Gift of Creepiness.
As you can imagine, this gift comes with much responsibility. As a certified gifted creep, I feel it is my moral duty to inform you all that your passwords are really stupid. Within the last week, per the request of my friends, I have successfully guessed 3 separate passwords all within 10 minutes or less. I further explained how there is software that exists capable of recording your keystrokes and consequently, your passwords.
As a courtesy to you I'd like to share some of the most common (read stupid) passwords.
1. password
2. 1234
3. your name plus shift 1
4. your pets name
5. your highschool football number
6. your birthdate
There are a lot more but i'm too lazy. Basically stop being predictable. Don't include personal names or dates and stop using the same passwords for EVERYTHING.
Disclaimer: If you are a close friend with a predictable password, I have probably read the majority of your facebook messages and I'm embarrassed for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment