Thursday, May 3, 2007

Jenna.jenna.jenna.

I am bored at work; but, this is nothing new. I love my cousin Jenna- as she has graciously offered me an outlet, this website, to suspend my complete state of comatose, even if only for a brief second. I want her dog. and her h.a.i.r. Even more so, I want to know how to use this site in an effort to vanquish the dominion of my unabridged stupidity. help.

3 comments:

Jacob and Magen said...

Hey Jo

You are so cute! We loved your blog, Jake and I that is. How have you been. Are you still doing your EBAY Business? We would love to hear from you. Love Jake and Mag

Leah Fitts said...

there jo its fixed!!!!!
i love you
leah

jenna said...

joanna!!! I had no idea you had a freaking blog. I'm so happy that I inspired you! Keep it up, it's an incredible place to keep your thoughts....even when you feel that no one reads them.