Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Word of the day: Fulminate

Fathers Day!! is coming up as Leah has mentioned in her blog. I wanted to make my dad a delicious father's day breakfast. French toast kabobs?



I decided that my bed is in serious need of a makeover, and I reeeeeally love these bedspreads. Usually at work, I stalk every interior design website I can possibly think of. I find some outstanding stuff. These are my favorite sites, (other than engadget of course.) decor8.blogspot.com, dominomag.com, desiretoinspire.blogspot.com, ikea.com, and stumbleupon.com.



Also, please note that today June 12th, is the same day that Anne Frank received her diary. To be continued.

1 comment:

Leah Fitts said...

i know my dad is the same so stinkin cute!! he actually got new glasses this weekend... they turn dark when he goes in the sun... upgrade??? you tell me.. i am so glad that you have a blog!and ps i cant wait for ny!