Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Goodbye Lenin.

Right now, these are a few of favorite things:
in my ears: Jenny Lewis!


Her album she made with the watson twins is fantastic.


Ingrid Michaelson- Grey's Anatomy, season finale, dramatic music. Thank you Ingrid.


"Girls and Boys" is her new album. love it.



moving on to movies: Goodbye Lenin! So good, a must see for anyone who likes Berlin. Keep in mind, it's completely in German. Don't become too attached to the leading actor because he will soon be my future boyfriend.




Writing: This journal. It just looks exciting. I mean really.



mateoilasco.com. go to this site if you like journals. you won't regret it.


Reading: Edgar Allen Poe, "Annabel Lee". Just a favorite of mine.


"But our love it was stronger by far than the love
Of those who were older than we-
Of many far wiser than we-
And neither the angels in heaven above,
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo! how have you been? tell me what you've been up to since we last talked! <3

emmielou said...

Jo, why do you kill me. Your blog cracks me up because it's just so you. I swear we always play phone tag, I had no one to hit up Gecko with me cuz you wouldn't answer your phone. I was sad. =(