Thursday, April 9, 2009

"A fairly tense experience..."


And the caption reads: "Sitting in a 3.8 metre sea kayak
and watching a four-metre great white approach you is
a fairly tense experience.
"

Interesting. I would say that having tea with your in laws for the first time is a fairly tense experience; but having a near death/ Jonas- in-the-whale experience is most definitely much more than something of a tense nature.

4 comments:

jenna said...

fairly tense. yeah i would guess.

David and Shalynna said...

You are back! Yay! Won't you stay a while?

Unknown said...

agreed. having dinner with the in-laws was a "fairly tense situation" from personal experience. especially when your future mother-in-law begins to grill you about your thoughts regarding marrying young verses getting school done first--when you haven't even hit the point in the relationship of talking marriage. Not fun :)

Joanna said...

BAHAHAHAHHAA! Tiffany I totally remember that. I can't think of anything more tense (for you) than that- Especially with Nona grilling you! You were the first girl that Jesse ever really brought home, AND I had never seen anyone in my family hold hands with another human before so it was kind of an adjustment. You're kind of like the Toronto family revolutionist. I love it. and I love you. glad you didn't run away from us. xoxoxo.