The prevailing Mongolian style of life is pastoral nomadism- and this little baby nomad, holding this little baby goat/lamb/or whatever, is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
It looks like me when I was little! Just kidding. I agree with you that that is the cutest thing. Have you ever thought of going to Peru? I went there when I was sixteen and this photo reminds me of the children in Cuzco. Their little cheeks are wind burned just like that. You'd love it. We should go to Cuba and Peru in one visit!
HI! That really is a cute picture! That would be so funny if you dressed up like jasmine for Abby's birthday she would love that or pocohantas she would think you were a real princess! You are creative I bet you have lots of ideas for fun birthday partys!
3 comments:
It looks like me when I was little! Just kidding. I agree with you that that is the cutest thing. Have you ever thought of going to Peru? I went there when I was sixteen and this photo reminds me of the children in Cuzco. Their little cheeks are wind burned just like that. You'd love it. We should go to Cuba and Peru in one visit!
HI! That really is a cute picture! That would be so funny if you dressed up like jasmine for Abby's birthday she would love that or pocohantas she would think you were a real princess! You are creative I bet you have lots of ideas for fun birthday partys!
is it the nomadic child you want or the goat? boyd wants a goat. and one day, i guarantee you, we will have one. you can come over and play with it.
Post a Comment