
I apologize about the graphic book cover, but I have long wanted to read Robert Saviano's true story about his experience with one of Italy's largest crime syndicates, Comorra. The book became a worldwide bestseller a little while ago, but Saviano has been living under police protection for the past 2 years. Only a few months ago, a Naples area mafia vowed he would be dead by Christmas. He is still alive, but says "I don`t regret having written this book but I do not love it, because it has taken away my freedom."
How could I not want to read this book? I went to Barnes & Noble to buy Gomorra, but when I asked a worker to help me find it, she looked at me like I was an alien. Am I the only one who has heard of this book? I'm confused.
How could I not want to read this book? I went to Barnes & Noble to buy Gomorra, but when I asked a worker to help me find it, she looked at me like I was an alien. Am I the only one who has heard of this book? I'm confused.
5 comments:
I think we should be friends. Really.
Hi David. That is nice of you, and I always like new friends... One thing though, who are you?
Your new friend! ...or atleast a pen pal? I'll draw you pictures of Zelda and tell you all about my pets like my third grade pen pal used to do. Email me - davd.rich@gmail
i know i am so lame. i lost my camera chord and haven't been able to update photo's on here. Canceling your membership? WHAT!? we need to have a chat about that...
I love how not one of the previous comments was about the book which was what the post is about... ha. I have not heard of this book, but now look forward to reading it. Well depending on how violent it is.
Post a Comment